Pages

12.25.2010

This is Christmas

I'm hiding out in my room until my family figures out I'm awake. It is hard to believe Christmas is already here. Wasn't December 1st just yesterday? This has been one of the busiest Decembers in recent memory and I'm glad I can be home for Christmas. I have been inundated with so much TV and chocolate I feel like I've already been home for a week. There's something dangerous about coming home - there's actually food to be found in the kitchen. Plus there seems to be candy everywhere. It is hard to stay "in control" here. Luckily the weather's been good so maybe I'll force myself to go running next week. (Haha fat chance.)

One of my sisters is out of state for Christmas with her husband's family and I overheard my other two sisters taunting her on the phone a few minutes ago. It was pretty funny. She has been dubbed "the traitor" which I think fits just fine. While we will miss her (or at least pretend to miss her), we will just have to get on with our day.

Uh oh, I can hear my family plotting to "wake me up." I think it's time to wrap this up. I just wanted to say "Merry Christmas" to everyone and I hope you have a really nice day!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Thank you for the card, we loved, loved, loved it!

    ReplyDelete