Pages

8.10.2012

There went July!

I cannot let another day go by without writing a new post for this blog! This is going to short and disjointed but it is going to get done.

First of all if I never have to touch a cardboard box again I will be very happy. However, one cannot seem to get through life without moving every once in a while and moving would be even WORSE without cardboard boxes. I guess that means the cardboard boxes are here to stay.

Secondly, I really love my friends. I left P-town and I'm starting over in a new city. My P-town friends are friends for life and I couldn't have moved without their encouragement, teasing, and help. They are the best!

Third: I have hardly watched the Olympics! This is supposed to be the Summer of Sportsmania and while it definitely started off that way (thanks to the UEFA cup and Olympic Trials), my life was taken over by moving. I'm glad (but mostly sad) that there are a couple of days left. The closing ceremony is always so depressing! This summer is hereby renamed the Summer of Boxmania because moving almost drove me nuts. Luckily I didn't get into any impromptu boxing matches.

Last but not least I am completely optimistic about starting over in my new place. I went to my new ward on Sunday and I think I am going to make great friends there. This is it! This is August!

1 comment: